Saturday, May 2, 2009

Painting a day for the month of May!

In just over a month I am taking a road trip down into the states to promote my work to a bunch of gallerys.  However, being an artist with a much lower income, money for hotels, gas etc is a bit of an issue.  So the entire month of May, I will be posting a new painting every day.  Each painting is 3x4 inches and will be $70.  A week after the last painting is posted, everyone that has purchased on of my mini paintings will be put into a draw.  The name drawn 

will win one free commission of the same size.  Yes that means you can have whatever you want painted on

 it...zombies, monkeys, evil zombie blood thirsty asparagus even, whatever you like.


So look back each day and email me if you see one you want.  Thanks!

Megz

megz at deadkittie.com


...and the winner is.... May 18th painting purchased by Ali and Brian, congrats!


 












3 comments:

Kevin said...

Hi,

Will you be posting these in your blog/rss feed as they become available?

Kev.

Megz said...

Yup I will be posting a new one each day!

Dr. Lukas Brezak said...

Really Awesome Work!!! :D